Roles and ResponsibilitiesBusiness Development and Channel Partner Management
- Consistently identify and qualify leads in designated markets through B2B and B2C sales calls. Leverage on a strong network of Channel Partners (CP) and existing customers to achieve set targets.
- Consistently build on the CP network to acquire new business and manage clients in collaboration with them. Conduct regular meetings with CPs with the purpose of both engagement and empanelment to drive more business.
- Quarterly review of CPs including actual achievement v/s targets, qualitative factors and process improvements
Client Relationship Building
- Actively follow through on potential customers based on their specific requirements. Possess in-depth product knowledge (and micro information at project level) and communicates the same effectively to prospects.
- In collaboration with the Team Lead, meet with prospects, organize and conduct site visits and strive to establish a strong client relationship with an aim to convert from proposal to definite status
- Play a key role during various stages of customer engagement till delivery and provide support for query resolution
- Keep abreast with relevant competitor details including price movements, construction activity, key trends and market dynamics
- Network effectively with peer teams and industry contacts to stay updated on key trends, developments, market dynamics and potential business opportunities. Liaison with various departments to get deeper product knowledge
- Support peer teams for effective deal closure, ensuring required documents (legal agreements, billing, credit etc.) are in place and monitoring collections for designated accounts
- Coordinate with various departments (Customer Care, Sales Peer Teams etc.) to ensure exceptional customer service
- Maintain accurate records for designated accounts and share regular updates with the Team Lead and Segment Head
- Maintain thorough adherence to Crm Software and lead tracking mechanisms as required
- Ensure highest standards of compliance to the company policies, processes and value structure
Required Candidate profile
- Any Degree
- 4 - 6 Years Experience in Real Estate Industry
- Successful Previous Experience as Sales Manager,consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in Business Development & Channel Partner Management
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai & having its Operations In India & UAE. Our Vision is to Successful Complete One Lakh Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments we Aspire Educate 1000 Girl Childs.